Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ain't love grand... when you're a bird

More birds in love
free pattern - click to get larger size and print!
flipped version (for transfer pencil)

It occurs to me that some of you might not be printing out these transfers to trace with a transfer pencil - instead, you put your fabric over the monitor and trace directly. In which case, from now on I'll offer 2 versions - right way and flipped, for transfer pencil. Will I go back and flip all the other ones? Not unless I become a robot. Sorry, but when a girl's got 3 blogs, 2 twitters, and 2 facebooks, she must distribute her time wisely. :)



Here are the birds in love again. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it birds. Ain't life grand when you're in love. When you're a bird. You don't have to be so smug about it. Perfect size for a pillowcase (maybe you might want to enlarge your pattern to cover more area.) Or maybe you want to tell these happy birds to stuff it. I won't judge you. We can't all be happy birds in love, you know.


Anybody stitched this? Always wanted to stitch it, but never have...

4 comments:

Esperanzita said...

Florecita! I love this! I am going to make my friend (who is getting married in September) the most divine wedding gift ever!

Thank you for sharing your patterns, I will take pictures of the end product!

eriven said...

Tracing off your monitor, why didn't I think of that? A ready made lightbox! Thanks for the tip :)

Aimee and Harriett said...

So sweet, thanks for posting. x

Manda Garner said...

Love this think I'll do this one for V-day coming up thanks you for sharing your wonderful vintage patterns!!